Tuesday, March 24, 2009

HELLO WORLD!


Its a Filly!
Finally at 8pm Remy went into labor. Ten min later we had a healthy Black filly. By 8:45 she was up and nursing. She is coal black, with no white to be found anywhere but I have a feeling she will roan our like her mother, and that is perfectly fine with me.

I love the whole fertility and birthing process when it comes to animals, I think they are some of God's greatest creations and when it goes with out complications to mom or baby it is a miracle....a mini one at that!

Our newest addition does not have a name yet, I want to learn her personality and her quirks and she will then name herself.

If you go to my website we will have more pictures up in a few days.
Its such a blessing to have a quick uncomplicated birth for mom and baby and they are both healthy and doing well.

No comments: